Australia, Dec 12 (ANI): Two lesbian couples have become the first people to legally celebrate a same-sex wedding in Australia. According to Daily Telegraph, Sydney couple Lauren Price and Amy Laker got married on Saturday in front of friends and family. The couple was given special permission to wed without giving a month’s notice to Births, Deaths and Marriages NSW.
- Next story Watch: BSF, BGB observe Vijay Dibash, exchange sweets
- Previous story This unlikely food item can help prevent constipation
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh