Australia, Dec 12 (ANI): Two lesbian couples have become the first people to legally celebrate a same-sex wedding in Australia. According to Daily Telegraph, Sydney couple Lauren Price and Amy Laker got married on Saturday in front of friends and family. The couple was given special permission to wed without giving a month’s notice to Births, Deaths and Marriages NSW.
- Next story Watch: BSF, BGB observe Vijay Dibash, exchange sweets
- Previous story This unlikely food item can help prevent constipation
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child