New Delhi, Apr 30 (ANI): Model- turned actress Gauhar Khan and veteran actress Poonam Dhillon walked the ramp on the second day of the ongoing India Runway Week. The ‘Begum Jaan’ actress oozed confidence as she walked the ramp for the designer duo Vinita and Chetan. Gauhar looked stunning in a white gown while the veteran actress Dhillon walked the ramp for newbie designer Neha Choudhary, in a grey-and-white saree, justifying the latter’s idea of establishing ‘Monochromatic Feminism. The second day of the fashion extravaganza was marked with glitz and grandeur, with models strutting down the runway, donning the cutting edge collection.
- Watch: B-Town celebs Gauhar Khan, Poonam Dhillon sizzle ramp at India Runway Week 2017
- No VIP, Now India Will See EPI Culture Says PM Modi
- Madeleine McCann’s parents talk of ‘stolen’ time 10 years after disappearance
- Guwahati Declares Silent Zones Around Religious Spots
- Modi Pushes For Out Of The Box Thinking Among Youth