New Delhi, March 13 (ANI): Soaked in colours from tip to toe, host of B-town celebrities including Govinda, Kailash Kher, Raj Babbar and Suresh Oberoi celebrated the festival with great zeal in Mumbai. Donning a black Kurta Pajayma, the ‘Hero No 1’ actor was seen playing Holi with his wife and kids at his residence. Talking to media, Govinda wished his fans happy Holi. Kailesh Kher, on the hand, played Holi with media persons and was seen applying colours to them. Actor-turned-Politician Raj Babbar also celebrated the festival with great zeal. Drenched in different colours, he wished all his fans Happy Holi. Well, we too wish you all a very Happy Holi!
- Next story President Mukherjee accepts Parrikar’s resignation, Jaitley gets additional charge of Defence Ministry
- Previous story Watch: Samajwadi Party’s dream project ‘Varuna Corridor’ set on fire by unidentified persons
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government