New Delhi, March 13 (ANI): Soaked in colours from tip to toe, host of B-town celebrities including Govinda, Kailash Kher, Raj Babbar and Suresh Oberoi celebrated the festival with great zeal in Mumbai. Donning a black Kurta Pajayma, the ‘Hero No 1’ actor was seen playing Holi with his wife and kids at his residence. Talking to media, Govinda wished his fans happy Holi. Kailesh Kher, on the hand, played Holi with media persons and was seen applying colours to them. Actor-turned-Politician Raj Babbar also celebrated the festival with great zeal. Drenched in different colours, he wished all his fans Happy Holi. Well, we too wish you all a very Happy Holi!
- Previous story Watch: Samajwadi Party’s dream project ‘Varuna Corridor’ set on fire by unidentified persons
- Watch: B-Town celebs Govinda, Kailash Kher, Raj Babbar drenched in Holi colours
- Watch: Samajwadi Party’s dream project ‘Varuna Corridor’ set on fire by unidentified persons
- Watch: 2 killed, 2 injured in under-construction building collapse
- Baloch activists protest against Pakistan, China outside UN office
- Watch: 4 arrested with Rs. 1.2 crores in old currency notes