New York (USA), July 15 (ANI): Bollywood celebrities were at their fashionable best as they arrived on the IIFA Rocks 2017 green carpet to attend the star-studded award night. From Salman Khan to tinsel town’s gorgeous Alia Bhatt, all dazzled at the green carpet. The style icon Karan Johar rocked the green carpet in his red suit while superstar Salman looked dashing in a black suit. B-Town hotties including Kriti Sanon, Neha Dhupia, Huma Qureshi and Taapsee Pannu were at their glamorous best. Alia looked like a million dollars in a white floral lehenga and had her hair tied in a bun. Taapsee, on the other hand, looked ravishing in a red gown. Known for her impeccable fashion sense, Katrina Kaif turned heads in a stunning red-golden outfit. Other celebs dazzled at the green carpet were Varun Dhawan, Sushant Singh Rajput and ‘Nawab’ Saif Ali Khan. The star-studded 18th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards will witness power-packed performances by Bollywood superstars, including Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Shahid Kapoor, Sushant and Kriti, to name a few. The award night will air exclusively live on colors from New York at 9 am and repeat at 6 pm, on Sunday.
- Next story Watch: Tiger cub rescued by locals in flood affected area
- Previous story 2 terrorists killed in encounter, search operation underway
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’