Mumbai, Oct 26 (ANI): Bollywood celebrities, including Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, the entire Bachchan clan, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Sridevi, Boney Kapoor, among many others, attended the prayer meet of Rani Mukerji’s father Ram Mukherjee. Three days after the demise of her father, Rani Mukerji organised a prayer meeting at the Iskcon Temple in Juhu, Mumbai. Ram Mukherjee passed away on October 22 due to blood pressure complications. Riteish Deshmukh, Urmila Matondkar, Chunkey Pandey, Kabir Khan, Karan Johar, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Farah khan, Sikandar Kher, Abbas Mastan, Punit Malhotra were also spotted at the prayer meet.
- Next story Cross border trade suspended as ‘precautionary measure’
- Previous story I Will Try For Another Medal On Thursday- Jitu Rai
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER