Bengaluru (Karnataka), Aug 17 (ANI): The Bellandur Lake in Bengaluru is spilling toxic foam again and this has grown to such an extent that the residents are now constantly complaining of foul smell and pollution. The commuters were not able drive due to the intense foam, giving them a tough time. Locals believe that this toxic foam would cause an epidemic in the area.
- Watch: Bengaluru’s Varthur lake spills toxic foam on streets hitting traffic movement
- 30 students fall ill after eating hostel food
- Peruvian teachers clash with police over pay
- Restaurant owner questioned over Berman crash in Connecticut
- At least seven killed in suspected gang attack at Guatemala hospital