Basirhat (West Bengal), July 08 (ANI): A Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) delegation on Saturday was stopped from entering Basirhat following which they argued with a police officer. In the video, delegates can be seen questioning the police officer about the reason of not allowing them to visit the violence erupt region. The situation in West Bengal’s Basirhat is volatile after communal clashes broken out between two communities over an objectionable ‘Facebook post’.
- Watch: BJP delegation argues with police after being stopped from entering Basirhat
- Watch: Kapoor family hosted dinner party to celebrate Neetu’s 59th birthday
- Hyderabad walls get a makeover with paintings depicting art and culture
- It’s Congress, Not Nitish, Who Comes Defending Lalu
- Darjeeling Unrest: Bengal Seeks Army Help After Fresh Violence