Basirhat (West Bengal), July 08 (ANI): A Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) delegation on Saturday was stopped from entering Basirhat following which they argued with a police officer. In the video, delegates can be seen questioning the police officer about the reason of not allowing them to visit the violence erupt region. The situation in West Bengal’s Basirhat is volatile after communal clashes broken out between two communities over an objectionable ‘Facebook post’.
- Next story G20 Summit: PM Modi holds bilateral talks with Italian PM Paolo Gentiloni
- Previous story Watch: Kapoor family hosted dinner party to celebrate Neetu’s 59th birthday
- Mike Pompeo to visit Pak to meet Imran Khan
- “Pakistan: At the Helm” by bureaucrat-turned-author Tilak Devasher launched
- Defence Minister Sitharaman meets Japanese counterpart Itsunori Onodera
- Parineeti Chopra shares first look from ‘Jabariya Jodi’
- Health advisory is given to combat spreading of diseases: JP Nadda