Mumbai, July 28 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA got indulged in a verbal spat with AIMIM MLA over Vande Mataram, outside the Maharashtra Assembly, on Friday. The BJP leader ordered the AIMIM MLA and other part leaders to sing ‘vande mataram’ if they want to live in India, adding that if they are against it than they can go to Pakistan. A BJP MLA’s suggestion to the Maharashtra government to make ‘Vande Mataram’ mandatory in the state, led to opposition several parties including All India Majlis e Ittehad-Ul Muslimeen (AIMIM).
- Watch: BJP MLA orders AIMIM leaders to sing ‘Vande Mataram’ if want to live in India
- Congress leader Mukesh Goud’s son allegedly shot at by unknown assailants
- ‘Will answer every question at appropriate time’: CM Nitish Kumar
- Air France-KLM, Virgin, Delta in alliance shake-up
- Pelosi urges U.S. House to move on Obamacare fixes