Mumbai, July 28 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA got indulged in a verbal spat with AIMIM MLA over Vande Mataram, outside the Maharashtra Assembly, on Friday. The BJP leader ordered the AIMIM MLA and other part leaders to sing ‘vande mataram’ if they want to live in India, adding that if they are against it than they can go to Pakistan. A BJP MLA’s suggestion to the Maharashtra government to make ‘Vande Mataram’ mandatory in the state, led to opposition several parties including All India Majlis e Ittehad-Ul Muslimeen (AIMIM).
- Next story U.S. growth speeds up
- Previous story Congress leader Mukesh Goud’s son allegedly shot at by unknown assailants
- Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland to go to polls next month, results on March 3
- AP government inks MoU with NITI Aayog to develop online dashboards for backward districts
- Telangana Home Minister inaugurates Skill Development Centre
- Attack on class-1 student: Parents protest outside school
- Pakistan suffered heavy damage in BSF retaliation firing: Director General BSF