Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 20 (ANI): In another incident that raises question on law and order in Uttar Pradesh, a BJP MLA allegedly slapped a toll plaza employee on Moradabad-Bareilly highway on Monday. Enraged with his vehicle being stopped at the toll, MLA Mahendra Yadav attacked a toll booth employee and gave way to his convoy to pass through. The entire incident was captured in a CCTV footage and a probe has been launched in connection to the incident.
- Next story Diljit Dosanjh inspires me, proud of his Bollywood stint, says Guru Randhawa
- Previous story Shiv Sena workers blacken lecturer’s face over alleged sexual charges
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Will wait to see how central govt. utilises Haj subsidy for education, scholarship of minorities: Owaisi
- 6 houses, temple gutted in fire