Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), July 06 (ANI): In a shameful incident, Bharatiya Janata Party worker got indulged in a verbal spat with a police personal. The incident took place when Civil Lines SO issued a challan to BJP’ corporator’s son Subh Rastogi for violating traffic rules. The officer asked Subh for papers of the two-wheeler he’s driving but he failed to do so.
- Previous story ‘To PM Modi with deepest friendship’: Netanyahu’s parting gift is a signed photograph
- Watch: BJP party worker indulge in verbal spat with cop over challan issued during checking
- ‘To PM Modi with deepest friendship’: Netanyahu’s parting gift is a signed photograph
- ‘Indu Sarkar’ is not a documentary on emergency, clarifies Madhur Bhandarkar
- Running of the bulls festival kicks off in Spain (2)
- Watch: Saints chant ‘Rama Rama’ and demand construction of Ram Mandir