Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), July 06 (ANI): In a shameful incident, Bharatiya Janata Party worker got indulged in a verbal spat with a police personal. The incident took place when Civil Lines SO issued a challan to BJP’ corporator’s son Subh Rastogi for violating traffic rules. The officer asked Subh for papers of the two-wheeler he’s driving but he failed to do so.
- Next story Leopard dies after wire entangles around its neck
- Previous story ‘To PM Modi with deepest friendship’: Netanyahu’s parting gift is a signed photograph
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader