Singapore / London, Nov 01 (ANI): Shakirudeen Alade, a 19-year-old dancer from London, has attracted over 16,000 followers to his social media page showcasing his style of dancing called Bonetics. He has devised his dance style by combining elements of flexing, tutting and waving dance styles alongside yoga. He has risen to fame after he took part in British TV show Britain Got Talent (in 2015) and since then performed in various circus festivals as well as the theatre. In his latest video shown, he is performing his dance in Singapore where he was taking part in a theatre performance at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Next story Haryana teachers bunk ‘compulsory priest training’, face disciplinary action
- Previous story Virabhadrasana Asan Part I
- Clashes break out at Puerto Rico’s May Day rally
- Armenia: Demo held after opposition leader loses PM vote
- Akshay Kumar supports wife on ‘Rustom’ costume auction controversy, explains that for a “good cause”
- Sonam Kapoor’s house all decked up ahead of her wedding on 8 May
- Facebook to offer new features