Malkangiri (Odisha), Feb 17 (ANI): In yet another humanitarian gesture by security forces, Border Security Force (BSF) personnel helped a woman who became critical after giving birth in Odisha’s Malkangiri. In the cut-off area of Maoist-infested district in southern Odisha, the woman was accorded timely medical assistance. Troops evacuated the patient from Badapada to Janbai by boat and then shifted her from Janbai to Chitrakonda Community Health Centre by ambulance.
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani visits Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Community mourns as FBI backlash grows
- Student survivor calls for gun control after Florida shooting
- Tamil Nadu is cradle for terrorist activities in Karnataka, Kerala: BJP leader H Raja