Andhra Pradesh, Oct 17 (ANI): Members of a family had a close shave from death after the car they were travelling in blew into ashes in Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday. Minutes before the Hyundai Verna car caught fire, its driver asked the commuters to deboard in Ramchandrapuram, thus, saving their lives. The family was travelling from Hyderabad to Bidar.
- Next story Traffic Police urge Delhiites to abide by traffic rules this festive season
- Previous story CM Raje flags off ‘Smart Annapurna Vans’ on World Food day
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala