Ayodhya (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 20 (ANI): On the occasion of Annakoot Puja, ‘Chhappan bhog’ featuring 56 varieties of food was offered to Lord Rama and Goddess Sita in Uttar Pradesh’s Sitaram temple in Ayodhya on Friday.
- Next story Ahead of ODI series, ‘Men in Blue’ sweat it out in practice session
- Previous story CIA dog trainee quits explosives school in favor of ‘sniffing out rabbits and squirrels’
- There are differences among parties but they don’t want different govt, says Swamy
- Drake’s ‘In my Feelings’ hits top spot on Billboard Chart
- 38 minutes not sufficient for opposition to highlight issues: Mallikarjun Kharge
- PM Modi will be on 3-nation visit from July 23 to July 27: MEA
- Rains lash several parts of Delhi