Kanpur (U.P.), June 17 (ANI): A major clash erupted between the police and public over a minor girl’s alleged molestation case in a Kanpur hospital. In the incident that happened at New Jagrati Hospital under the limits of Barra police station, a ward boy misbehaved with a 17-year-old girl who was admitted in intensive care unit (ICU). The victim’s parents agitated that the accused allegedly raped her after injecting her with a drug injection. Giving details of the shocking incident Kanpur Deputy Inspector General of Police Sonia Singh said, Furious public blocked the National Highway-2 and pelted stones at policemen, injuring several of them. The protestors got furious when police began lathicharging them.
- Watch: Clash between public, cops over minor girl’s alleged molestation
- SSB Chief Archana Ramasundaram visits Bhutan, meets Home Minister Gyaltshen
- Open Defecation-Free Village In India To Be Named After Trump
- Emporio Armani Fashion Show – Menswear Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- ‘Something has to be done’, says racially abused AS Roma star Ruediger