Kanpur (U.P.), June 17 (ANI): A major clash erupted between the police and public over a minor girl’s alleged molestation case in a Kanpur hospital. In the incident that happened at New Jagrati Hospital under the limits of Barra police station, a ward boy misbehaved with a 17-year-old girl who was admitted in intensive care unit (ICU). The victim’s parents agitated that the accused allegedly raped her after injecting her with a drug injection. Giving details of the shocking incident Kanpur Deputy Inspector General of Police Sonia Singh said, Furious public blocked the National Highway-2 and pelted stones at policemen, injuring several of them. The protestors got furious when police began lathicharging them.
- Next story Olympic Torch Relay Starts In Shimla
- Previous story SSB Chief Archana Ramasundaram visits Bhutan, meets Home Minister Gyaltshen
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha