Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh), Dec 15 (ANI): After a continuous rain and snowfall for past two days in various parts of Himachal Pradesh, the cold wave has now gripped many parts of the hill state including the hill town Dharamshala. People are bound to stay inside their homes for the most of time as the temperature in many parts around Dharamshala has decreased to -2 degree Celsius. Dharamsala is the most appealing hill stations that can be visited throughout the year.
- Next story US First Lady Melania Trump encourages to ‘give back’ during holiday season
- Previous story Hardcore militant killed in encounter
- Kushner company played Russian roulette with lives of New Yorkers: councilman
- Fumic and Avancini win stage one of Cape Epic mountain bike race
- UK wins Brexit transition deal in return for Irish vow
- Character building: Taiwan’s presidential calligraphers
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi offers PM Modi’s ‘chadar’ at Ajmer