Sarangpur (Madhya Pradesh), July 10 (ANI): The commuters at the National Highway 3 had a tough time when the traffic was stopped to allow convoy of Madhya Pradesh’s cabinet minister Umashankar Gupta in Madhya Pradesh’s Sarangpur.
- Watch: Commuters face tough time as police stop traffic to make way for MP minister
- J&K Police arrested Lashkar terrorist Sandeep Sharma alias Aadil from Anantnag
- B’town Stylista Sonam Kapoor Spotted Watching Spiderman
- Expected Silver But Happy With Bronze – Himashree Roy
- Decided at a meeting of RJD legislators in Patna, Tejaswi Yadav will not resign