Kovilpatti (Tamil Nadu), Aug 26 (ANI): A Congress worker climbed atop a mobile tower in Tamil Nadu’s Kovilpatti to protest against the parole granted to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi’s assassin, AG Perarivalan. The congress worker climbed the tower with a tri-colour flag and a photograph of Rajiv Gandhi and raised slogan against AG Perarivalan and Tamil Nadu government. This is the first time Perarivalan has been granted parole since he was taken into custody in 1991.
- Next story Tuskers go on rampage, damage houses in Kandraja village
- Previous story Watch: Drain in Dharani Nagar spills thick toxic foam
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh