Kolkata (West Bengal), Jan 12 (ANI): Protests continue to flare against the recently released controversial flick ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’, based on the life on former Indian PM Manmohan Singh. Congress workers protested and raised slogans at Inox cinema hall at the Quest Mall in Kolkata on Friday over the same issue. The protest started while the film was being screened at the theatre. The 08:20 pm show was disrupted by protestors who tore the screen, angered over the content of the Anupam Kher starrer.
- Watch: Congress workers disrupt screening of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ in Kolkata
- PM Trudeau says Canada has granted asylum to fleeing Saudi teen
- Tourist police wearing charro outfits patrol Mexico City
- GM shares jump on improved earnings forecast
- Citizenship Bill: Don’t think I said anything that is seditious, says Hiren Gohain