Durg (Chhattisgarh), Feb 07 (ANI): Congress workers staged a ‘pakoda protest’ in Chhattisgarh’s Durg to slam Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s recent remarks of selling pakodas is an instance of job-creation. The pakoda stall was named as ‘Shikshit Berozgar pakoda Center’, where MLA Arun Vora prepared ‘Modi pakoda’, ‘Jaitley pakoda’ and ‘Raman pakoda’ and sold them at rs 5 a plate. PM Modi in a recent interview stated that a person selling ‘pakodas’ and earning rs 200 a day should be considered employed. The statement received huge backlash from all across the country.
- Watch: Congress workers stage ‘pakoda protest’ over PM Modi’s ‘pakoda’ remark
- Two injured after members of bridegroom’s party open fire during marriage
- Experience stupendous sound quality with Portronics “Thunder Mini” Bluetooth Speaker
- The market is trying to find a bottom – analyst
- Wall Street rallies 567 points in wild market ride