Mumbai, Jan 26 (ANI): Chhatrapati Shaivaji Terminus railway station lit up in Tricolour on Thursday eve to mark 69th Republic Day of the country. Victoria Terminus heritage building will be illuminated in Tricolour till Friday. RGB colour changing LED lights has been used which is controlled by software. Iconic building in Mumbai always lights up on several occasions and celebrations. People gathered near the station to click photographs.
- Watch: CST Railway Station lit up in Tricolour to mark 69th Republic Day
- Tibetan Government, Parliament in-exile greet India on 69th Republic Day
- Joan Rivers’ career highlighted in book
- Telangana Excise Minister Padma Rao, MLA V.Srinivas Goud launch prohibition and excise association dairy
- CM K Chandrashekhar Rao holds review meeting with department heads