Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Jan 12 (ANI): A three-day cultural extravaganza, Gorakhpur Mahotsav, enthralled audiences on its second day. Scores of people are flocking to Uttar Pradesh’s Gorakhpur to attend the festival. The mesmerising classical music and talented dancers warmed up the audience on the second day also. The three-day cultural extravaganza is a visual treat for the dance and music lovers. The main attraction to this event is the cultural evenings and performance by many known faces. Gorakhpur Mahotsav will end on Saturday. This festival is a first for the eastern Uttar Pradesh town.
- Next story Points raised by the SC judges need to be looked into, says Rahul Gandhi
- Previous story NASSCOM, WITSA reprensentatives meet KTR for NILF-WCIT 2018
- Puerto Rico’s governor calls Trump’s comment “S-H-I-T-T-Y”
- Santiago churches attacked ahead of Pope’s Chile visit
- Yamaha unveils autonomous and robot-driven motorcycles
- CM Raman Singh takes note of problems faced by people in Naxal-affected regions
- Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju