Mumbai, Aug 13 (ANI): Tibetan Spiritual leader Dalai Lama and Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev shared some light moments at the ‘World Peace & Harmony Conclave’ in Mumbai, on Sunday. Dalai Lama fondly pulled Baba Ramdev’s beard and the two giggled and hugged each other. While addressing the gathering, Dalai Lama called Ramdev on stage and showered him with affectionate gestures. Ramdev also showed some incredible belly moves on Lama’s insistence.
- Next story Gorakhpur tragedy: ‘Nobody can feel their pain more than me’, asserts CM Yogi
- Previous story CM Yogi Press conference on children deaths in Hospital in Gorakhpur
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery