Nachiket (Gujarat), Dec 14 (ANI): Amid the ongoing second and final phase of the Gujarat assembly elections, the people of Gujarat’s Ramkunj society in Nachiket came to cast their vote in a similar dress code on Thursday. The Ramkunj society residents made their ‘festival of democracy’ by cheering and dancing to their own beat. The voter turnout in the first phase of the polls was 68 per cent. The results will be declared on December 18.
- Next story Rahul Gandhi meets Cyclone Ockhi victims in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, promises all possible help
- Previous story Whoa! Shahid Kapoor dethrones Zayn Malik as ‘Sexiest Asian Man’
- Trump returns to U.S. after meeting Putin
- On Katrina’s birthday, Shah Rukh Khan unveils her first look from Zero
- World Peace is US, Russia’s responsibility: Putin
- Diplomacy & dialogue are more preferable to conflict and hostility: Trump
- Wreath laying ceremony of PSO Mudasir performed in J&K’s Pulwama