Rohtas (Bihar), Oct 20 (ANI): A woman’s body, along with her two-year-old daughter, was recovered in Rohtas area of Bihar’s Mughalsarai Railway Division. Upon receiving the information, police rushed to the spot. Following this, labourers carried the bodies on bamboo poles. The woman and her daughter had allegedly committed suicide on railway tracks.
- Next story Maharashtra Village conducts bull fight despite ban by Bombay HC
- Previous story Watch: CM Raghubar Das rides scooter without helmet
- Watch: BJP leader’s relatives deny money, thrash petrol pump employees
- Now, type easily with Google’s floating GBoard
- Lal Bahadur Shastri’s mantra ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’ became philosophy of my life: VP Naidu
- Century we are living in belongs to India: CM Chouhan
- By March end, 1st project of waterways in Ganga will be completed: Nitin Gadkari