Baghpat (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 20 (ANI): A massive fire broke out in a plastic factory in Uttar Pradesh’s Baghpat town. As the nation was celebrating Diwali and bursting crackers into the sky, here the locals were terrified due to the massive flames of the factory which were posing threat to their life and property.
- Next story Delhi’s air quality this Diwali is better, says Central Pollution Control Board
- Previous story Post Diwali, streets of metro cities filled with residue of burst crackers
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo