Kolkata (West Bengal), Dec 12 (ANI): Former Argentinean Football legend Diego Maradona and former Indian Cricket Captain Sourav Ganguly took part in a charity football match in West Bengal’s Kolkata on Tuesday. Maradona arrived to India on Sunday and it is his second visit to Kolkata.
- Next story Watch: Fans make Rajinikanth’s massive image with 6,700 mini cup cakes
- Previous story Watch: Higher reaches in Narkanda painted in white after fresh snowfall
- Former NHL goalie Ray Emery dead at 35 after swimming accident
- Trump arrives in Helsinki for summit with Putin
- Dalit’s marriage procession takes place amidst police protection in Kasganj
- 2 girls stop going to school amidst threats of acid attack in UP’s Meerut
- Rainfall continues to lash Mumbai, city witnesses water logging