Kolkata (West Bengal), Dec 12 (ANI): Former Argentinean Football legend Diego Maradona and former Indian Cricket Captain Sourav Ganguly took part in a charity football match in West Bengal’s Kolkata on Tuesday. Maradona arrived to India on Sunday and it is his second visit to Kolkata.
- Next story Watch: Fans make Rajinikanth’s massive image with 6,700 mini cup cakes
- Previous story Watch: Higher reaches in Narkanda painted in white after fresh snowfall
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine