Kolkata (West Bengal), Dec 12 (ANI): Former Argentinean Football legend Diego Maradona and former Indian Cricket Captain Sourav Ganguly took part in a charity football match in West Bengal’s Kolkata on Tuesday. Maradona arrived to India on Sunday and it is his second visit to Kolkata.
- Next story Watch: Fans make Rajinikanth’s massive image with 6,700 mini cup cakes
- Previous story Watch: Higher reaches in Narkanda painted in white after fresh snowfall
- Delhi Police busts gang procuring illegal weapons
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan