Shillong (Meghalaya), Feb 27 (ANI): Amid elections in Meghalaya’s Shillong, a man was caught distributing free tea to voters. Election Commission officials who were on duty suspected it to be an unusual activity frisked the man, as they suspected him to be bribed by a political party. The tea-seller however claimed that he was an independent person, who was just distributing free tea out of good will.
- Watch: Free tea seller caught by Election Commission officials
- Oscars 2018: betting odds indicate Best Picture race remains open
- Street in D.C. renamed in honor of Boris Nemtsov
- CHRISTIAN DIOR Show- Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris (with interviews)
- Britain may join U.S. strikes against Syria if chemical weapons proven