New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): Ahead of swearing in ceremony of President-elect Ramnath Kovind, a full-dress rehearsal was held in the national capital on Saturday. The Rashtrapati Bhavan is preparing to welcome its newly-elected incumbent, Ramnath Kovind, and the preparations are going on in full swing. Meanwhile, the Change of Guard Ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan will not be held on Saturday due to full dress rehearsal for assumption of office of the President of India by the President-elect on July 25. The 30-minute military ceremony has been held every Saturday for the public since 2007.
- Next story Protesters send sanitary napkins to PM, FM against 12 percent GST
- Previous story Former Union Minister Jat falls unconscious while attending Amit Shah’s programme
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House