Malkangiri (Odisha), Nov 02 (ANI): A family had a narrow escape from the clutch of a giant crocodile after it entered their house in Odisha’s Malkangiri district. The crocodile was nearly 10-12 feet long. The family noticed the reptile in the house and immediately shifted from the house. They called the villagers for help. Later, the villagers rushed to the spot and rescued two girls. They also managed to catch hold of the reptile and tied it to a tree.
- Next story CM Raje discusses road, water issues with Union Minister Nitin Gadkari
- Previous story Priority is to increase domestic production, meet import decrease goal set by PM Modi: ONGC Chairman
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters