Ahmedabad (Gujarat)/Onboard, Aug 07 (ANI): The 44 Gujarat Congress MLAs, who were in a hideaway in Bengaluru, returned home on Monday to cast their votes in the upcoming Rajya Sabha polls. All the legislators, who were staying at Bengaluru’s Eagleton Resort, arrived at Kempegowda International Airport in the wee hours of Monday. In the backdrop of Gujarat Congress MLAs quitting and joining the BJP, as many as 44 of the grand old party MLAs left for Bengaluru. The developments came after at least six Congress MLAs in Gujarat resigned from the party to join the BJP.
- Next story 2 children killed in cloudburst
- Previous story Americans Kanoa Igarashi and Sage Erickson surf to wins in California
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues