Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), July 10 (ANI): Heavy rains have created flood-like situation in Uttar Pradesh’s Allahabad on Monday. Due to continuous heavy rain, roads are submerged in water, affecting the traffic. The rain has crippled the normal life in the state.
- Watch: Heavy rain triggers flood-like situation
- Watch- Ranbir, Katrina enthrall school kids in Delhi
- IIFA 2017: Feels great that your work is being acknowledged: Ranbir Kapoor on Best Actor nomination
- Locals are supporting us, giving us information of presence of militants: Kashmir IG
- Salman ADMITS Being In A Relationship