Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), July 10 (ANI): Heavy rains have created flood-like situation in Uttar Pradesh’s Allahabad on Monday. Due to continuous heavy rain, roads are submerged in water, affecting the traffic. The rain has crippled the normal life in the state.
- Next story Darjeeling unrest: Indefinite shutdown enters 32nd day
- Previous story Watch- Ranbir, Katrina enthrall school kids in Delhi
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader