West Midnapore (West Bengal), Aug 05 (ANI): A herd of elephants crossed Kangsabati River and entered into Lalgarh forest area in West Bengal’s West Midnapore district.
- Next story Furious over loot with woman, passengers block rail route
- Previous story Rwanda’s ‘forever president’ swept back into power
- Rapper Pitbull makes history in cement
- Karnataka CM Meets People Hospitalised Due To Food Poisoning
- France prepares for a fifth weekend of ‘yellow vest’ protests
- India vs Australia: I like to bowl & take wickets in difficult situations: Ishant Sharma
- BJP govt has kept inflation on a tight leash: PM Narendra Modi