West Midnapore (West Bengal), Aug 05 (ANI): A herd of elephants crossed Kangsabati River and entered into Lalgarh forest area in West Bengal’s West Midnapore district.
- Next story Furious over loot with woman, passengers block rail route
- Previous story Rwanda’s ‘forever president’ swept back into power
- Mouni Roy To Play Rajkummar Rao’s Wife In ‘Made In India’
- Watch: Boys rescued from Thailand cave make first public appearance
- Mega shades installed at historical shrine in Srinagar
- Indians elected PM Modi as their leader, he has their confidence: Pradhan on Sonia Gandhi’s statement
- Priyanka Chopra turns 36!