Australia, Aug 18 (ANI): A group of family and friends on a fishing trip were treated to an exciting whale sighting off the coast of New South Wales, Australia. Glenn Brasen and his 11-year-old son were seen fishing with two friends when a humpback whale suddenly appeared, seemingly caught on their fishing lines. The video, which went viral on social media, shows the whale breaking through the water before swimming away and purportedly snapping their lines.
- Next story Shocking! 3 family members feared drowned as bridge collapses
- Previous story Inhumane! 16-year-old girl married off to 75-year-old man from Oman
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets