Patan (Gujarat), July 30 (ANI): As torrential rains are devastating Gujarat, the India Airforce Chopper air lifted a critically ill kidney patient who was trapped in a flooded village of Gujarat’s Patan district. The patient was assisted by his family a members up above the wall of a roof, while the pilot can be seen balancing the helicopter skillfully following which the patient was pulled abroad the chopper and taken for medical treatment.
- Next story Unidentified charred body found near Lha Gyari temple
- Previous story KT Rama Rao launches T-SAT network
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House