Unnao (U.P.), Oct 24 (ANI): The Indian Air Force began its drill to touchdown the Lucknow-Agra Expressway near Unnao on Tuesday. This was the first time that any transport aircraft landed and then took off from an expressway. The three-hour long exercise simulates an emergency situation when airbases, the first target of bombs and missiles, won’t be available for air operations, necessitating use of highways as landing strips.
- Watch: Indian Air Force aircarft lands on Lucknow-Agra Expressway
- Watch: Halloween pooch parade in Chicago
- Watch: Heavy rush of passengers at New Delhi Railway Station due to ‘Chhath Puja’
- Kim Jong Nam murder suspects taken back to crime scene
- Watch: Parents thrash teacher for allegedly molesting students