Unnao (U.P.), Oct 24 (ANI): The Indian Air Force began its drill to touchdown the Lucknow-Agra Expressway near Unnao on Tuesday. This was the first time that any transport aircraft landed and then took off from an expressway. The three-hour long exercise simulates an emergency situation when airbases, the first target of bombs and missiles, won’t be available for air operations, necessitating use of highways as landing strips.
- Next story IAF fighter jets practiced landing on Lucknow-Agra Expressway
- Previous story Watch: Halloween pooch parade in Chicago
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour