Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) , Dec 17 (ANI): Indian cricket fans cheered aloud ahead of tie-breaker One Day International against Sri Lanka in Visakhapatnam. India suffered a massive defeat in the first ODI by scoring below average total of just 112 runs in the first innings. However, India came back strongly in the second ODI, where skipper Rohit Sharma scored a record braking double century in Mohali. India has won the toss and decided to opt to bowl first. Kuldeep Yadav has been called in for the playing squad replacing Washington Sundar for the final ODI.
- Next story CM Yogi inspects Guard of Honour in UP PAC foundation event, praises them for their efforts
- Previous story Blade runner dog given new lease of life
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh