Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh), July 09 (ANI): In a shocking incident captured on camera, a group of miscreants can be seen pouring black ink on Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC) President Mahabal Mishra at railway station in Chhattisgarh’s Bilaspur.
- Watch: Ink attack on Indian National Trade Union Congress President Mahabal Mishra
- Watch: Ruckus erupts in CM Yogi’s Janta Darbar, several injured
- Caught on cam: One dead after collision between cars near Noida Expressway
- K. Kavitha offers prayers as two-day annual Bonalu festival begins
- Golden Aztec artifacts discovery yield rich trove