Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh), July 09 (ANI): In a shocking incident captured on camera, a group of miscreants can be seen pouring black ink on Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC) President Mahabal Mishra at railway station in Chhattisgarh’s Bilaspur.
- Next story FIFA U-17 World Cup: Delegations of various teams visit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Kochi
- Previous story Watch: Ruckus erupts in CM Yogi’s Janta Darbar, several injured
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh