Bodh Gaya (Bihar), Dec 11 (ANI): Buddhists Monks from all over the world chanted under the Bodhi Tree in Bodh Gaya for World Peace. The 10-day long chanting ceremony will end on Dec 12 followed by Dharam Yatra. The only objective of the chanting is to achieve World Peace. People from different countries like Sri Lanka, Thailand and Nepal came together to Bodh Gaya every year for this ritual.
- Next story Maruti Suzuki passes SBI as sixth most valuable Indian company
- Previous story Legendary footballer Diego Maradona arrives in Kolkata on three-day visit
- Century old building collapses in Sealdah, 2 dead, several injured
- Kalyan Jewellers withdraws ad starring Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda, apologises to bankers
- Chennai: College student beaten up by police allegedly for not paying bribe
- Muzaffarpur shelter home rape case: 10 people arrested, says police
- PM Modi departs for 3 nation visit to African countries