Bodh Gaya (Bihar), Dec 11 (ANI): Buddhists Monks from all over the world chanted under the Bodhi Tree in Bodh Gaya for World Peace. The 10-day long chanting ceremony will end on Dec 12 followed by Dharam Yatra. The only objective of the chanting is to achieve World Peace. People from different countries like Sri Lanka, Thailand and Nepal came together to Bodh Gaya every year for this ritual.
- Next story Maruti Suzuki passes SBI as sixth most valuable Indian company
- Previous story Legendary footballer Diego Maradona arrives in Kolkata on three-day visit
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom
- Watch: Boney Kapoor visits Arjun Kapoor with Janhvi and Khushi