Mumbai, Oct 21 (ANI): After his father’s legendary cricketing career, Juniour Tendulkar is all set to walk on Sachin’s path. Arjun Tendulkar bowled the ‘Men in Blue’ in their practice session in Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium ahead of their three-day One Day International (ODI) series against team New Zealand on October 22.
- Next story Funeral for Sgt. Johnson, killed in Niger ambush
- Previous story Madhur Bhandarkar slams congress VP on Mersal row, says Rahul remained silent when he needed support for Indu Sarkar
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash