New Delhi, May 10 (ANI): Pop sensation Justin Bieber is all set to bring the house down by performing tonight at Mumbai’s DY Patil Stadium. And the crowd at Mumbai’s DY Patil stadium is super thrilled and is getting impatient to see the star. Meanwhile a video has gone viral on the social media showing Bieber spending time with some underprivileged kids. Reportedly, it is also said that pop sensation has given away 100 tickets to them for the big show at DY Patil Stadium. The Grammy Award-winning singer along with his crew members is seen mingling with the kids in a bus. On a related note, the 23-year-old singer was received at the airport by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s bodyguard Shera, who is in charge of the former’s security in Mumbai along with additional Z-level security provided by the Mumbai Police.
- Next story Watch: Tibetans celebrate Buddha Jayanti
- Previous story Nepal Federal Alliance retains demand of amendment before polls
- Weinstein accuser may have a ‘powerful’ witness
- Collusion in Mallya’s case needs to be inquired: Subramanian Swamy
- Punjab panchayat, zila parishad polls begin
- Horticulture dept conducts skill development programme for unemployed in Udhampur
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Onlocation Latest Twist 19th Sept 2018