Patna (Bihar), Oct 26 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Yadav and his wife, Rabri Devi, performed the rituals and offered prayers on the occasion of Chhath Puja in Patna on Thursday. The duo performed the holy rituals as Rabri Devi stood in a pool of water. Women across the nation are offering Astgami prayers today for the well-being of their children and family members. The festival is dedicated to Lord Sun.
- Next story House passes budget plan, clears way for tax reform
- Previous story U.P. Minister Jai Kumar Singh’s convoy drives over farming land, destroys crops
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan