Patna (Bihar), Oct 26 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Yadav and his wife, Rabri Devi, performed the rituals and offered prayers on the occasion of Chhath Puja in Patna on Thursday. The duo performed the holy rituals as Rabri Devi stood in a pool of water. Women across the nation are offering Astgami prayers today for the well-being of their children and family members. The festival is dedicated to Lord Sun.
- Watch: Lalu Yadav, Rabri Devi perform Chhath Puja
- U.P. Minister Jai Kumar Singh’s convoy drives over farming land, destroys crops
- Absolutely thrilled with love, affection ‘Secret Superstar’ is getting, says Aamir Khan
- In Jordan, a parrot knows how to recite the Koran
- Huge crowd of devotees on the Ghats on Chhath Mahaparv