Patna (Bihar), Oct 26 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Yadav and his wife, Rabri Devi, performed the rituals and offered prayers on the occasion of Chhath Puja in Patna on Thursday. The duo performed the holy rituals as Rabri Devi stood in a pool of water. Women across the nation are offering Astgami prayers today for the well-being of their children and family members. The festival is dedicated to Lord Sun.
- Next story House passes budget plan, clears way for tax reform
- Previous story U.P. Minister Jai Kumar Singh’s convoy drives over farming land, destroys crops
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims