Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), July 25 (ANI): 25th July was observed as a festival in the native place of 14th President of India Ramnath Kovind. After the swearing-in ceremony, people of Kovind’s native village of Kanpur district were seen dancing and singing. Kovind was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Chief Justice of India J S Khehar. He exchanged seats with Pranab Mukherjee and a 21-gun salute followed as the new President Kovind made his first address.
- Next story Watch: 14th President of India Kovind’s convoy arrives at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Previous story Priyanka Chopra goes blonde in this new photoshoot
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director