Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), July 25 (ANI): 25th July was observed as a festival in the native place of 14th President of India Ramnath Kovind. After the swearing-in ceremony, people of Kovind’s native village of Kanpur district were seen dancing and singing. Kovind was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Chief Justice of India J S Khehar. He exchanged seats with Pranab Mukherjee and a 21-gun salute followed as the new President Kovind made his first address.
- Next story Watch: 14th President of India Kovind’s convoy arrives at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Previous story Priyanka Chopra goes blonde in this new photoshoot
- Mercedes F1 boss would cut Halo protective device off with a chainsaw
- ‘Frozen’ looks to heat up Broadway
- Watch: Senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi scolds official at an event
- Cauvery Delta Farmers Association stage protest in State Secretariat
- NEC holds Asian Pacific exhibition to introduce top technology