Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), July 25 (ANI): 25th July was observed as a festival in the native place of 14th President of India Ramnath Kovind. After the swearing-in ceremony, people of Kovind’s native village of Kanpur district were seen dancing and singing. Kovind was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Chief Justice of India J S Khehar. He exchanged seats with Pranab Mukherjee and a 21-gun salute followed as the new President Kovind made his first address.
- Watch: Massive celebrations begin at President Kovind’s native village
- Priyanka Chopra goes blonde in this new photoshoot
- Ramnath Kovind’s relatives are very happy on their becoming President of India
- Abu Azmi At It Again, Says Actresses Enjoy Putting Arms Around Other Men
- 5 Most Entertaining Facts Of Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 8