Poonch (Jammu and Kashmir), Oct 18 (ANI): On the eve of Diwali, Indian Army soldiers celebrated the auspicious festival by lighting oil lamps in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch on Wednesday. According to Hindu mythologies, Diwali festival is celebrated to welcome back lord Rama after 14 years of exile.
- Next story Watch: Rashtrapati Bhavan adorns multi-coloured lights on eve of Diwali
- Previous story As forex crunch cuts, Zimbabwe bans fruit and vegetable imports
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh