Poonch (Jammu and Kashmir), Oct 18 (ANI): On the eve of Diwali, Indian Army soldiers celebrated the auspicious festival by lighting oil lamps in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch on Wednesday. According to Hindu mythologies, Diwali festival is celebrated to welcome back lord Rama after 14 years of exile.
- Watch: Rashtrapati Bhavan adorns multi-coloured lights on eve of Diwali
- Watch: ‘Men in uniform’ celebrate Diwali by dancing, lighting diyas
- As forex crunch cuts, Zimbabwe bans fruit and vegetable imports
- Branson turbocharges hyperloop race
- Manhunt for suspect after Maryland workplace shooting kills 3