West Midnapore (West Bengal), Oct 27 (ANI): A shocking video of a mobile phone blast in a man’s shirt pocket has surfaced from West Midnapore. The phone had heated up in his pocket causing the fire. A CCTV video which captured the whole incident went viral on social media.
- Next story Watch: Dozens killed in blasts at Indonesia fireworks plant
- Previous story Watch: Aamir Khan hosts success party of ‘Secret Superstar’
- TDP protests in Parliament demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- GST officials raid Himanshu Puri’s property over 100 cr bank fraud
- British PM Theresa May says ‘highly likely’ Russia responsible for poisoning of ex-spy
- BJP must take strict action against Naresh Agrawal for his remark: Akhilesh Yadav
- Man forced to carry his wife’s body in handcart after district hospital allegedly denied ambulance