Ranchi (Jharkhand), Oct 19 (ANI): On the occasion of Diwali, cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni offered prayers at Deori Temple in Bundu area of Jharkhand’s Tamar, on Thursday. Meanwhile, fans gathered outside the temple to catch a glimpse of the ace cricketer. Dhoni is a frequent visitor to the temple and has been visiting it since his boyhood.
- Previous story Opposition parties criticize Yogi Adityanath over ‘grand Diwali celebrations’ in Ayodhya
- Watch: MS Dhoni offers prayers at Deori temple
- Opposition parties criticize Yogi Adityanath over ‘grand Diwali celebrations’ in Ayodhya
- Watch: PM Modi calls Indian Army soldiers his family, says ‘I’ve come here to celebrate Diwali with them’
- This Sikkim man plays flute with nose
- Trump denies “insensitive” remarks to Congresswoman