Ranchi (Jharkhand), Oct 19 (ANI): On the occasion of Diwali, cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni offered prayers at Deori Temple in Bundu area of Jharkhand’s Tamar, on Thursday. Meanwhile, fans gathered outside the temple to catch a glimpse of the ace cricketer. Dhoni is a frequent visitor to the temple and has been visiting it since his boyhood.
- Next story Watch: PM Modi shares Diwali sweets with Indian Army soldiers
- Previous story Opposition parties criticize Yogi Adityanath over ‘grand Diwali celebrations’ in Ayodhya
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France