New Delhi, Sep 23 (ANI): Pakistan High Commissioner to India Sohail Mehmood refused to answer ANI’s questions on Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s recent tweet. He also refused to answer whether talks and terror can go together. Earlier, Imran Khan lashed out at India for cancelling meeting between Indian and Pakistani foreign ministers. Khan Tweeted, “Disappointed at the arrogant and negative response by India to my call for resumption of the peace dialogue. However, all my life I have come across small men occupying big offices who do not have the vision to see the larger picture”.
- Next story Rahul Gandhi should choose words with care, says Jaitley on his “chowkidar” statement
- Previous story Salvatore Ferragamo – Women’s and Men’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli