New Delhi, Sep 23 (ANI): Pakistan High Commissioner to India Sohail Mehmood refused to answer ANI’s questions on Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s recent tweet. He also refused to answer whether talks and terror can go together. Earlier, Imran Khan lashed out at India for cancelling meeting between Indian and Pakistani foreign ministers. Khan Tweeted, “Disappointed at the arrogant and negative response by India to my call for resumption of the peace dialogue. However, all my life I have come across small men occupying big offices who do not have the vision to see the larger picture”.
- Watch: Pakistan High Commissioner to India evades questions on PM Imran’s recent tweet
- Salvatore Ferragamo – Women’s and Men’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- CAG will look into pricing of Rafale jets: Jaitley
- Hollande’s statement, Rahul’s tweet “orchestrated”: Arun Jaitley
- Ganesh Visarjan: People bid adieu to Ganpati Bappa