Patna (Bihar), Dec 26 (ANI): Sikh devotees from all across the country visited Patna Sahib to pay tribute to 10th Guru Gobind Sahib on the occasion of 350th birth anniversary. The Gurudwara was well lit with colorful lights and devotees flocked the entire Patna Sahib which is the birthplace of Guru Gobind Sahib in Bihar’s capital. Five special trains were flagged off to Patna Sahib for Sikh devotees.
- Next story BSF busts 12.5 Kg Heroine near India-Pak border
- Previous story Muslim girl wins Gita recitation competition
- Rahul Gandhi conducts road show in Mangalore
- Students invent ‘Speaking Glove’ for speech impaired
- Depression can cause memory problems, says study
- Kidambi Srikanth conferred with Padma Shri, sets eyes on Commonwealth Games
- Jackie Shroff’s wife shared Sahil Khan’s CDRs with Rizwan Siddiqui: Thane DCP