Patna (Bihar), Dec 26 (ANI): Sikh devotees from all across the country visited Patna Sahib to pay tribute to 10th Guru Gobind Sahib on the occasion of 350th birth anniversary. The Gurudwara was well lit with colorful lights and devotees flocked the entire Patna Sahib which is the birthplace of Guru Gobind Sahib in Bihar’s capital. Five special trains were flagged off to Patna Sahib for Sikh devotees.
- Next story BSF busts 12.5 Kg Heroine near India-Pak border
- Previous story Muslim girl wins Gita recitation competition
- 2 Held For Assaulting, Burning Woman Alive In Temple
- CBI chargesheets Farooqabdullah and three others for alleged irregularities in cricket association
- International justice court hearing on Kullbhushan Jadhav Today
- Gujarat 5 state Highways closed due to water logging
- Sandeepa Dhar in Exclusive Interview For Sonali Bendre And Irrfan Khan At Cancer