Doda (Jammu and Kashmir), Sep 11 (ANI): Over 15 people were caught in sudden flash floods at Jammu and Kashmir’s Ghat area in Doda district after heavy downpour. The incident took place when few people had gone to fetch water from a stream. The Chenab Valley experienced heavy rainfall triggering landslides and flood-like situation at several places and disrupting the vehicular movement.
- Next story Rafael Nadal banks third U.S. Open title
- Previous story Ryan student murder: Child’s family to move Supreme Court, demands parallel CBI probe
- Protester dragged out of hall ahead of Trump-Putin conference
- “The secret alchemy of a collection”, new exhibition in the Azzedine AlaÃ¯a gallery in Paris
- Who are the designers of tomorrow? Meet the students at Parsons Paris
- Bumper deals at Farnborough as Theresa May tries to calm Brexit nerves
- French Colony In Pondicherry Celebrate France’s Win