Gandhinagar(Gujarat), Nov 02 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday attended silver jubilee celebrations at Akshardham Temple in Gujarat’s Gandhinagar on Thursday. During the visit, PM Modi performed aarti at the temple. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel also attended the event. Hundreds of people were seen holding the candles to observe the day.
- Next story Pakistan founder Jinnah’s daughter Dina Wadia dies in New York
- Previous story Belgium King Philippe, Queen Mathilde to visit India on November 5: Belgium envoy
- Trump tells rally that U.S. border will be ‘just as tough’
- Protesters march for Antwon Rose in Pittsburgh
- Yoga is developing life, says PM Modi on 4th International Yoga Day
- 4th International Yoga Day: CM Vasundhara Raje attends Baba Ramdev’s 3-day yoga camp
- First time since 2015 two heads of states will celebrate yoga together, will be historic: President Kovind