Gandhinagar(Gujarat), Nov 02 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday attended silver jubilee celebrations at Akshardham Temple in Gujarat’s Gandhinagar on Thursday. During the visit, PM Modi performed aarti at the temple. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel also attended the event. Hundreds of people were seen holding the candles to observe the day.
- Next story Pakistan founder Jinnah’s daughter Dina Wadia dies in New York
- Previous story Belgium King Philippe, Queen Mathilde to visit India on November 5: Belgium envoy
- Freed Australian filmmaker James Ricketson flies home
- Terror is a perennial threat, will be addressed in strong terms: Indian Ambassador to UN
- Dramatic drone footage shows train derailed in Iowa
- Single act plays have no resonance in multilateralism: Indian Ambassador to UN
- Tiger Woods wins first title in five years